In Maths we have been learning to:
- compare and describe the variation between theoretical and experimental distributions in situations that involve elements of chance.
- calculate probabilities, using fractions, percentages, and ratios.
Here is a link to our online modelling book that supports this learning.
Here is some evidence of my learning.
- Include screenshots for all 4 of the IXL activities.
- Link to extended abstract text book activity ( make this link live with your learning) or include some images if you did this work in your Maths book.
- Link to Extended abstract Figure it out activities ( Make this link live with your learning)
My next step is to continue to apply my knowledge of statistics and probability in a variety of real world situations and contexts.